Additional Information

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Passing of Time

It's October! Whoa...how'd that happen? Not that I mind.  Autumn is my favorite time of the year, and I have been anticipating the season due to the insanely high heat we had this past Summer.  I am ready for bonfires, apple cider, changing leaves, pumpkins, etc. 

Last month was crazy busy, but it was a good busy.  My husband and I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary.  Yay! We went to Chicago for a few days and have now returned to reality.  That means I can refocus on my writing. 

I'm ready for another round of editing and am chomping at the bit to get my story done.  I'm so close...but I'm just not there yet.  One of these days I will be, though!

So, it's a short post today, but that's okay.  I'll have much more to say soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!