Additional Information

Monday, November 28, 2011

An Interesting Holiday

Happy Monday to everyone.  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving; I certainly did.  My husband and I spent Thursday and Friday with my family, Saturday with his, and Sunday with our church family.  We had a great four days and can't really complain...except for the mouse which decided to show itself after our Bible study group left our house last night and for the possible break in we had to our garage.  And before you worry, I assure you all turned out well.  The mouse will be caught quickly (they always are), and the person who attempted to get in through our garage door was unsuccessful. 

As for writing, I didn't get a chance to work on my query.  It needs revised, terribly so I'm afraid.  Quite frankly, it has me stumped.  A few more days of thinking it over should solve the problem.  Also, my beta finished reading my manuscript and sent me his comments.  I did a quick review of them, and they are very helpful.  I can't wait to sit down and make any necessary revisions.

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Queries are the bane of my existence. I have a folder of queries for each of the books I've written and I bet there are over a hundred versions in each folder. In the end, I had the most success with queries that were short and direct, so that's my 2 cents.

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!