Additional Information

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Stupid Hand

Ah.  I have been away from my blog for too long.  I was half way done with the Freedom series I am working on, and I had several notes prepared for the next story I will be writing.  The Olive Branch (devotional blog) was going well.  Then it all came to a screeching halt.  Stupid hand injury.  Okay, it turns out I don't actually have an injury.  I was concerned I had fractured a bone in my hand, but my doctor said my tendons are just inflamed.  Now I am typing one handed and wearing a brace.  It sucks, but it could be worse.  The brace could be a cast.

So far during my writing hiatus, I have celebrated my 30th birthday.  And I am excited about that! Turning thirty is like staring an exciting new chapter of my life rather than it being a death waltz.  My wonderful husband through a surprise party for me, and I got to celebrate the occasion with lots of family and friends.  I am blessed...despite my current inability to type properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!