Additional Information

Friday, January 25, 2013

A Friday Celebration ~ Blog Hop


Wow! Friday again already! This week, I'd like to celebrate my new blog layout.  I've been meaning to change it for a while, but I haven't had the time to do it until this week.  I wanted something a bit more professional looking.  I'm still not done, though.  Just like SHARDS OF GLASS, my blog is a work in progress.  But that's okay.  I also completed the revision of a couple scenes in SHARDS, and I feel good about them.

So what did you accomplish this week? Feel free to share below.  And check out my fellow blog hoppers to see what they're celebrating.  Thanks!


13 comments:

  1. It's looking great. Configuring the look of your blog is a changing process. Changes with the mood and seasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog layout looks LOVELY! Congrats on making it so beautiful ;)

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blog looks great! Well done! [g]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on writing new scenes and liking them! (I'd settle for just completing scenes.) Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. revisions take forever! way to get some done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the new look. I love purple though, so perhaps I'm biased. ^_^
    Congrats on the revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing makes one feel better than a little blog cleanup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog looks great. I didn't get to post for this hop this week due to illness. Hopefully will get back into things this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all for commenting. Sorry for the late reply. I'm working twelve hour night shifts on weekends, so I'm a bit delayed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loverly layout, Charity! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joined some new reading and writing blog hops on my writing blog today - where to post the badge...changed my layout too! Have to admit, it's more fun than work though. I like your new digs here! Very nice blog to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the look!
    Congrats on those scenes! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!