Additional Information

Friday, April 19, 2013

Thankful Friday


Every time I think of celebrations, I hear the lyrics to a popular song: "Cel-e-brate good times, come on!" It's such a cheerful song.  In honor of that festive spirit, today I am celebrating the following:

1. Good friends.  This week I got to spend some time with a friend I've known since sixth grade.  19 years of friendship! Quite frankly, good friends are hard to find, so this is something worth celebrating.

2. Church family.  My husband and I have developed many awesome relationships through our church, and this cannot be underestimated.

As you can see, there are no writing achievements listed.  I've become quite busy again, but that's okay.  I'll get back to it soon.

So what are you celebrating? Let me know!


7 comments:

  1. Friends and Family are very important! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to celebrate friendship and family. Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about friends - I wouldn't be anywhere without the support of mine. It's nice that your family has like-minded people to bond with. Don't worry if there's a little slowdown in the writing department. I'm sure you'll get back to it when you're rested and make a lot of progress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends and family--what more do you need? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful reunion for you both. Cheers to good friends, and fellowship with likeminded others who promote His grace & love for mankind.

    May Spring bring you and your family much joy, blessings and happiness, Charity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like that you're celebrating people today. It's always nice to lift them up and appreciate those who make our lives so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends and family are SO important! This week I'm celebrating finally having the time to catch up on some of my favorite blog reads :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!